Contact us today: | .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
City of Pryor Creek, OK | PHONE: 918.825.4077 | FAX: 918.825.6577
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 12 North Rowe Street, Pryor Creek, OK 74361 | MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 1167, Pryor Creek, OK 74362
EMAIL: Mayor, Jimmy Tramel:
Secretary to the Mayor, Hannah Moore:
For this page to print properly, check the Page Setup of your web browser. Make sure it is set to print background colors and images.
City of Pryor Creek

Permits and Licenses

Building and Utility Permits / Inspections Procedure

  • Contractors, Journeymen and Apprentices must have an ACTIVE status with the State Construction Industries Board (CIB) before a City license and/or permit can be issued.  
  • Any contractor in violation of the above are subject to suspension of license by the City.
  • Any inspections after 4 p.m. are not guaranteed to be completed until the following day before noon. 
  • No inspections will occur unless a permit has been previously purchased.

Building/Construction Permit Application   

Sec. 9-1A-5















Demolition Permit Application  

Sec. 9-1A-5

Fire Protection System Permit Application (Building Permit)  

Sec 4-2-7

Floodplain Permit Application

Sec 12-4-3

Moving Permit Application 

The moving of any house, building or structure on the streets or alley of the City. Sec. 9-1A-8  

Sign Permit Application

Sec 10-10C

Storm Shelter Permit Application (Building Permit)

Sec 9-11-1

Swimming Pool Permit Application (Building Permit)

Sec 9-1A-1

Utility Permit Application (electric, plumbing, mechanical)

Electric Sec 9-3-6 ; Plumbing Sec 9-2-4 ; Mechanical Sec 9-4-1


Alcohol License Application

All businesses in the City of Pryor Creek that sell alcohol / beer are required to be licensed with the City.

Section 3-10A-2                                                                                       

Amusement Center Devices & Pool Hall License Application

If your business has coin operated devices for the purpose of amusement/entertainment and/or if your business is an Amusement facility, follow the link to complete your license application.

Section 3-4B-1

Auction License Application

Before any person shall sell or expose for sale, at public or private auction in this city, any bankrupt or other stock of goods, wares or merchandise or shall sell or offer for sale any merchandise of any character whatsoever in this city at public or private auction, the owner thereof shall first pay to this city a license fee for each day such goods, wares or merchandise is to be sold or offered for sale in this city.

Section 3-3-2

Contractor's License (electric, plumbing, mechanical) Application

If you are a contractor, journeyman or apprentice planning to work in the City of Pryor Creek, you'll need to fill out this application. 

It is unlawful for any person to engage in the business, trade or occupation of an electrical, mechanical or plumbing contractor, journeyman or apprentice in the City of Pryor Creek unless he or she is registered with the City and has a current and valid Oklahoma State CIB license. 

Plumbing  Sec 9-2-2, Electrical  Sec 9-3-7, Mechanical Sec  9-4-3


Public Fireworks Display Application

Public and Commercial fireworks within the City of Pryor Creek requires the purchase of a license, (also known as permit).

Section 5-4C-2

Residential  Fireworks Permit Application

Residential fireworks within the City of Pryor Creek requires the purchase of a license, (also known as permit).

Section 5-4C-2

Garbage / Dumpster / Roll Off

No person, firm, corporation, or other commercial entity, other than the contracted service, shall collect, transport, or dispose of solid waste within the city limits without a license, (also known as permit), issued by the City of Pryor Creek, City Clerk’s department.

Section 8-2-2

Golf Cart / Utility Vehicle

Golf carts and utility vehicles shall not be operated upon the city streets of Pryor Creek without a license, (also known as permit).

Section 6-2-19

Mobile Food Service

It shall be unlawful for any perston to operate a Mobile Food Service with the City of Pyor Creek without a Permit. 

Section 3-2A-3

Open Burn

Burn Guidelines

Burn permits are issued for the open burning of trees, brush, shrubs and limbs solely for the purpose of land clearing. Approved burn licenses, (also known as permit), are valid for a period of ten (days).

Section 4-5-8   

Pawn Brokers License Application

Pawn brokers and pawn shop owners are required to obtain a license with the city of Pryor Creek.  Section 3-5-2

Solicitor/Itinerant License Application

For-profit businesses, professions, trades, occupations or privileges that require a license in the City of Pryor Creek.  Section 3-1-3

Any person, firm, corporation, partnership or other entity which engages in, does or transacts any temporary or transient business in this City, either in one locality or in traveling from place to place offering for sale or selling goods, wares, merchandise or services, and includes those merchants who, for the purpose of carrying on such business, hire, lease, use or occupy any building, structure, motor vehicle, railroad car or real estate.

Section 3-2-3


Taxi Cab License Application

All drivers or operators of taxicabs within the City shall, before driving or operating a taxicab upon the streets, alleys or public ways of the City of Pryor Creek, first obtain a license.

Section 3-9-2

Tree Trimmer License Application

No person shall engage in the business or occupation of pruning or trimming of trees on streets, alleys, public lands or public ways within the City without having first obtained a license.

Section 3-7-1



Send all License Applications to:

Download and print the completed application and send to:

City of Pryor Creek, Community Development, PO Box 1167 Pryor Creek, OK 74362

Office Phone: (918) 825-1679

Email to: | Fax to: (918) 825-6577 | Hand deliver to: 12 North Rowe Street, Suite B

File all Permit Applications by: 

1. Logging into GovQA (When finding address, please start typing address in "Search for Property" box. Then choose address of job site.)

2. OR download and print the completed application and send to: 

City of Pryor Creek, Community Development, PO Box 1167 Pryor Creek, OK 74362

Email to: | Fax to: (918) 825-6577 | Hand deliver to: 12 North Rowe Street, Suite B

Contact Information



"I believe Pryor Creek has a lot to be proud of, including our school system, which is largely new and improved, our school superintendent, who I believe is as good…

--Wayne Jones, Owner of Champion Collision

Click here to read more.
Economic Development
Upcoming News and Events in Pryor Creek
Pryor Creek


©2017, The City of Pryor, OK. All rights reserved. Site developed by Marketing Alliance, Inc.